Thursday, July 19, 2012

Smile and Make it a Habit!








Good day everyone! Let us all have a fresh start, smile, be positive! Did you have enough stress at work in the past few days? I suppose you don't want to look old yet? SMILE! Every day is a brand new day. God has given us another life and that is something to celebrate right!? C'mon.. let the good vibes come in and SMILE as you go through your day!

I usually go to bed at 12 or 2 o'clock am and wake up at 6 or 7 o’clock in the morning. I can't allow myself to oversleep. That's kinda abnormal if I'd sleep for more than 7 hours, it should always be less. Hehe. However, It isn't impossible for me to be at my best even I lack of sleep. As they always say "your get-up is not complete if you forget to wear your smile"
Just so you know, I'm also not a very smiling person, but I'm trying to make it a habit and it feels good ya know! plus it lessens my age! hehe :)
Hunnie used to annoy and tease me every morning. He's always like "Good morning kwago! I love you! Followed by this owl sound "wooo" hahaha!. Then I will just give him my cutest tiger look. Then he'd just give me a tight hug and kisses, as if he saved my day. Smart move kuneho huh? :) How bout you? C'mon! You look gorgeous when you smile! Share it to the world! :)

Happy morning everyone! :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment