Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Today Marks Another Year Into My Life. Thank You God.



Dear Heavenly Father,
          
Thank you for another magnificent year added to my life. Thank you for the countless blessings I have received throughout the year. There are so many things and people I need to be thankful for. 

I’m thankful for my loved ones who genuinely care about me, for their undying love and support. 

Thank you God for the experience of being a mom of two wonderful kids. They mean the world to me.  Please keep them safe and healthy. 

Thank you for my husband who loves and accepts me as I am despite my defects, respects me regardless of my ridiculousness, keeps me going when I couldn't just go on. He has always been a positive influence in my life. Thank you for the great relationship I've discovered with him. 

Thank you for my Mom who has  been my constant inspiration.  She never puts me down. She’s indeed a wonderful person. I owe her my life.🙏🏼

Thank you for the challenges, frustrations, fun and triumphs that made me who I am today. Thank you God, I could never have made it all without you. Thank you for the simple yet fulfilling life…  

Thank you Lord Jesus...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment