Monday, July 02, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby Dearest!



Today is Hubby’s Birthday! Yehey!



I was in grade two when I first saw him. We were classmates in elementary, schoolmates in high school; we became friends after HS graduation and soon turned out as a couple. I’ve seen him change from boy to a real man. Luckily, I got to witness the process. :)

He’ll be at work on this special day. Oh what a busy person he is! I’m so proud of him; from being a guy who was addicted to computer games to a totally responsible man. Gone are the days when I used to hate him because I feel like he would choose DOTA over me. WINK! I’m tearing up whenever I think about it. Just kidding! Haha. Just like what I said on my first blog post, we’re both immature and so easy to break during our younger years.
I’m so incredibly thankful that I married a great guy like him. He’s awe-inspiring in so many ways. He’s such a loving, supportive, good provider, courteous, optimistic, comedian, silly cute!, helpful, generous, caring, very expressive, romantic and devoted husband. He’s too far from the guy that I used to know before. J He is persistent, motivated and he works hard considering the quality of life he wants to give our family. Awesome!

Honey, I want to take this chance to thank you for everything.

For the hard works to make our future secured, for always being committed in our love when things are difficult, for your faithfulness and loyalty, for the little lovely surprises on ordinary days, for loving me selflessly, for the hugs, kisses and I love yous, for being someone I can talk to when I have problems, for the crazy jokes and pick-up lines, for making me feel special in every possible way, for being so good at fatherly duties and for loving our children more than anything else in this world!

I wish all the best for you, good health and many more birthdays to celebrate with us. May you get everything you hoped, dreamt and wished for.

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment