Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Little Sassy Girl



I really wanted to have a baby girl; but she came too early in our life. Her arrival wasn't planned. I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry. I was planning to continue my studies and we’re not ready yet to have another baby. It was really unexpected but I still thank god for giving us such a beautiful baby.

Cid Eriana
I felt utterly excited when I gave birth to this sweet little angel. She’s really beautiful; far more beautiful than I have ever  imagined. ^_^ I honestly give her special treatment. I kiss and cuddle her a lot and tell her how wonderful she is. She’s bubbly and sweet; but she has a strong personality. She’s actually my little sassy version! She’s curious and she easily learns things. She’s competitive and she knows what she wants. She likes playing with me and with other kids but she can also play happily alone in the corner. In fact, I just bought her a tea set and it occupied her time as if she’s exploring her own new world. She also likes the idea of being beautiful and appreciates her outfits! I can’t wait to see her become a lady! and I’m so excited to take her out for a shopping, take her to salon and get our hair and nails done together; all at the same time! Hmmm…sounds too girly huh!?  ^_^ I want her to grow up confident, sociable and let her do the things that will improve her character.
I love her so much and I’m grateful for all the wonderful changes and happiness she brought in our life. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment