Saturday, June 23, 2012

Student Mom





Just got home from school. (June 21,2012 11:30pm). Yeap! I’m a student mom and It 's not easy to balance school and being a mom. Well harder than I expected. I usually get home late and my kids were already sleeping and dreaming by then. Miss them soo much.. I have classes to attend to from Monday to Saturday. I only have Sunday to fully rest.

I usually don't get the amount of sleep that I need every single day no matter how tired I am. Its not easy as well to lie in bed awake, count hundreds of sheep until I exhausted my energy. I’m having difficulty awakening on school day mornings but I need to force myself to get up as early as 6am to prepare my son for school. I had to clean the house and take care of my daughter after bringing my son to school. I don't have the time cook for lunch so I just buy food outside, then prepare myself for school as well. I feel like constantly running late all the time and always rushing to my first class. My sched doesn't allow procrastination and its difficult to have any brainpower left before the day ends. Even though I have Sundays to regain, that's still insufficient for me to fully recharge. But thanks to our nursemaid for helping me with the households chores. She has been very helpful. I owe her a lot.


I've always wanted to finish college and earn a degree. Even though its hard to balance everything, nothing can be more fulfilling than doing something I could be proud of one day and doing something that would set me as a good example to my children.


I'm truly proud of my mom who supports my finances in school, who has been very supportive in every decision I make. I can't wait for the most awaited moment of my life next year! Graduation na. Yehey! Thank you Nanay! I love you big time!

 I'm learning things the hard way but it will certainly make my dreams become a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment